- Địa điểm: Hà Nội
- Ngày đăng: 31/12/2020
Finhay – a fintech company, which provides small and medium investors with technology solutions and smart applications that are applicable to savings and investments in VietNam. Finhay’s financial products are based on the digital platform to enhance its users’ diversified and ultimate personal portfolios. At the same time, Finhay prioritizes financial integrity and users’ benefits, allowing them to save, or invest their limited capital flexibly, and build their desired assets, hedging their future. Finhay was certified as an “Enterprise of Science and Technology” by HaNoi Department of Science and Technology, Finhay was also one of the two fintech companies in VietNam, which were listed in “2019 World Top 100 Fintech” – assessed by KPMG.
- Cooperating with Product team to identify research topics and questions.
- Move quickly and efficiently in an agile product development cycle, delivering continuous insights through lean research practices.
- Providing counsel on research strategies and give the appropriate answer to critical questions.
- Conducting researches using variety of qualitative and quantitative methods as well as human-centered design principles, leveraging support from other research disciplines (i.e. data science) as appropriate.
- Working cross-functionally with other teams, such as: software development, design, content strategy, data science, and marketing.
- Presenting research insights and recommendations in compelling and creative ways with team members and senior managers.
- Facilitating research debriefs, brainstorming exercises, and/or other workshops that utilize design thinking approaches to fuel ideation and evaluate product design.
- Mentoring and training others in the development and practice of user experience researching techniques, processes and methods.
- Assisting with prioritizing research projects by collaborating with Market Research and other Analytics and Insights teams.
- Cooperate with members from other departments to achieve the company’s objectives and key results (OKR);
- Perform other tasks as instructed by the Direct Manager.
A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
Entry can be achieved with a range of degrees, including:
- UX design;
- Human-centered design theory and practices;
- Research methods;
- Two or more years of UX research experience;
- Priority for candidates interested in financial technology products.
You’ll need to have:
- A mixture of creative and technical skills;
- Excellent team working skills;
- Excellent time-management skills;
- Verbal communication skills: as you present your research findings and the reasons behind your design decisions;
- Strong written communication ability: as you may be involved in writing statements for the website;
- Creativity and innovation: to come up with new ideas;
- Enthusiasm for design and technology;
- Experience of using prototyping software tools: Figma, Keynote…;
- Experience with remote testing tools.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Income from $550 to $700;
- 15 paid days of absence a year;
- Get iMac to start working;
- Approaching to the environment of a fintech startup with the freedom to propose ideas, and permission to make trials and fail;
- Open working space, flexible working time;
- Attractive internal training program, grant admissions to many departments within the company: product-design, product development, financial investment, growth, operations
- Team building activities, holidays with the company;
- Free parking lot, monthly party, periodic health examination;
- Other benefits according to the Labor Laws.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates send Resumes & Portfolio to: email@example.com.
- Hotline: 0944 511 091 (Ms. Phương Anh).
- Head Office: 8th Floor, Capital Building, 58 Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi City;
- Working time: 09:15 – 17:30, from Monday to Friday;
- Website: https://finhay.com.vn/